MakeWebGames

4 Paid Mod Requests

1) Friend requests with a friend list feature for profiles

2) Leveling up requires a mission completion first (stop xp gains when it's time to level up until the mission is completed)

3) NPC's as "chat bots". Basically I want to give the npc's a series of predefined messages. Messages will be based off keywords in mail received, if they are "contacts/friends", if they are in the same location, and an ordered list i.e. if this and this then send message 1, if that plus this, send message 2, but only after message 1 was sent.

4) Envelopes to put cash inside for a discrete transfer of sorts. Just need the ability to add cash into an envelope.

1) Friend requests with a friend list feature for profiles

2) Leveling up requires a mission completion first (stop xp gains when it's time to level up until the mission is completed)

3) NPC's as "chat bots". Basically I want to give the npc's a series of predefined messages. Messages will be based off keywords in mail received, if they are "contacts/friends", if they are in the same location, and an ordered list i.e. if this and this then send message 1, if that plus this, send message 2, but only after message 1 was sent.

4) Envelopes to put cash inside for a discrete transfer of sorts. Just need the ability to add cash into an envelope.

1) MCCodes already has a friends list feature, with a friends list. Why don't you just use that and add it onto the profiles?

2) Use the crime feature and reuse it for missions before they can level up?

3) I don't understand?

4) Just make a new item type, and reuse half the code that's already in item use and add another field into items or use a new table for storing the currency?

My first post, haven't been here for many many years :O

1) Mccodes has friends but not with requests prior. You just add them currently.

2) I have the mission/challenge portion, but no way to keep them from leveling up prior

3) What questions do you have?

4) I created my own backpack system and it took a lot of time and I just don't have that much time for this. So simply trying to buy a mod for it

And welcome back Crazy. What was your old username?

1) A few tweaks to the code and database table(s), you'll sure have a working system.

2) There is a level system on here, where you have to click the button to upgrade. I'm pretty sure it's in the free section, if not I have it somewhere on a old hard drive laying around that I could send to you. A few tweaks to the code to integrate your missions/challenge system should have a pretty decent system going.

3) I need more explanation as to what you want doing, I'm sure others will want that too, or I'm just dumb today and don't understand what you're saying.

4) Oh right, hit me up somewhere, I'll give you a hand if wanted.

And CrazyT was my old nickname, just don't remember the e-mail address used with that account and/or password. It's been way to long (:

I have 7 mods and about 4 tweaks to make a new system on. lol There's a lot on my plate right now.

But have you ever interacted with a automated chat bot? They are typically found in chat rooms. I'm wanting to do that same thing but using messaging with npc's.

**UPDATE**

item 2 complete.

Edited by boionfire81