MakeWebGames

Offering paid work for TheRaceRPG.

Just Ace

Project - http://www.theracerpg.com

Hello all,

As some may know I started a project early 2015 - the engine is not mine however was bought almost 2 years back now, however I have made some moderate/major changes and also added a few of my own modules so far as the original had barely anything to it to possibly keep a new member online for more than 5 minutes.

I have decided to jump back on the project and I'm hands down not the most skilled coder, I can work my magic for sure in some areas, but if I really want top quality work and a top quality game that is going to be released with quite a bang, it's time I pay someone to help with some stuff.

Current Genre: Right now it's a Racing RPG, it's not MCCraps, it's a BROWSER based game also and not a TEXT based game and my personal opinion and a few buddys judgement is that this style of game can definitely go far, however switching Genre if ever I decide to, is an option with some tweaks of images, text and the overall look of the game.

Anyway, I don't have a 'huge' budget so to say, but it's definitely a worthy amount for anybody on here will take up the job!

My preference is 'Fixed' prices also which we can discuss via Skype - I don't pay for hourly work.

What work is to be done?

- I'm looking to integrate a Busted & Wasted mod into my Race system, where 1 or both racers will end up in prison or hospital or obviously finish the race successfully!

- Also looking for a 'VIP Points & Level' System, where VIP members gain X amount of points every 5-7 days depending on VIP Level, VIP level will increase the more they spend on the game E.G - VIP 1 = $10, VIP 2 = $35, VIP 3 = $100 etc and the higher the VIP level the more points they gain to spend in the VIP Shop which is another mod explained below!

- VIP Shop will not sell parts for your car etc, it will sell 'Car Bombs' - (an idea i took from the game Soldier Front where you spend G Coins on weapon bombs and have a chance of gaining a special edition weapon of the weapon bomb type they bought) this exact same idea but for Race Cars.

This is the only work in mind so far, there is guaranteed more to come but lets start with this first - skype me 'Kaimans RPG' or leave a message with your skype if you can't find me.

Edited by Just Ace