MakeWebGames

Selling Pokemon Game Source

Helix

as posted on a similar topic, I'd be concerned over legal issues. Would it be easy to make it a generic monster game?

Yes, if you would like to change it too a monster game. All that is neccessary is to get your own sprites/animations and make up your own stats for the monsters and add them through the screenshot I posted. You can easily change all the Pokemon in each gym or tower to different monsters through the different admin functions.

How does the battling work?

After choosing your move and or item and clicking the attack button both the opponent pokemon and your Pokemom get to attack at the same time. Then the messages appear below your Pokemon explaining what the respective Pokemon did last turn. After attack the percentage will go down and if the opponents percentage reaches zero, the opponents Pokemon will faint and will automatically bring out their next Pokemom (As shown in the screenshot). If your Pokemom faints u have the option to chose which Pokemon you want to bring out. Battling does not require a page refresh.

//Sorry if any spelling or grammar mistakes, sent this on my phone