MakeWebGames

[REQUEST] Gang Owned Cities

boionfire81

I'm looking for a mod that gangs can own a city.

To own a city the gang pres or vice pres must reside in that city (i.e. can not leave the city unless the vice is in that city during the time they are gone)

The city can be stolen from them by another gang through a fight that lasts 24 hours.

The fight would be each members stats combined to total gang stats for fight.

But if a member is only in the city for **% of the 24 hours, only **% of their stats will count towards the fight.

The losing gang of the fight is banned from the city for 7 days.

plan to extend this later. But for now just want to take care of the "ownership" value.

I'm looking for a mod that gangs can own a city.

To own a city the gang pres or vice pres must reside in that city (i.e. can not leave the city unless the vice is in that city during the time they are gone)

The city can be stolen from them by another gang through a fight that lasts 24 hours.

The fight would be each members stats combined to total gang stats for fight.

But if a member is only in the city for **% of the 24 hours, only **% of their stats will count towards the fight.

The losing gang of the fight is banned from the city for 7 days.

plan to extend this later. But for now just want to take care of the "ownership" value.

so how does the gang take the city in the first place?

what happens when both pres and vice pres are out of city?

what do you mean by each members stats combined to total gang stats ?

I'm guessing the first take would just be a simple take. Just a visit the city and take.

And a warning would be issued anytime a pres or vice pres try to travel from their city that one of them must be in the city at all times, or they forfeit the city (lose the city and it becomes openly available)

Basically the stats from the gang members are combined. So if 3 members have 1mill stats in strength then the combined stats would be 3 mill in strength vs the other gangs defense. The gang with the higher combined stat would win. (strength for the challenger and defense for the defender)