MakeWebGames

On March.11 will be the anniversary of Go Ninja

Rolfzweig

Hello!

Have you ever played Go Ninja? I used to play Go Ninja and i have heard that on March.11 is the anniversary of Go Ninja. And i want to play this game again! Will you also play this game? Maybe we can go to a new Server and play together.

I think, the gifts in anniversary is the most. So it is a good time to play Go Ninja.

What kind of activity will be in anniversary. See it here: http://ninja.risengame.com/

I have visited it, the activity have not be displayed but it will be displayed soon.

Hello!

Have you ever played Go Ninja? I used to play Go Ninja and i have heard that on March.11 is the anniversary of Go Ninja. And i want to play this game again! Will you also play this game? Maybe we can go to a new Server and play together.

I think, the gifts in anniversary is the most. So it is a good time to play Go Ninja.

What kind of activity will be in anniversary. See it here: http://ninja.risengame.com/

I have visited it, the activity have not be displayed but it will be displayed soon.

I am come back and the activity is so many, 24 altogether. There are 12 Events from 3.11 to 3.30 and another 12 Events from 3.16 to 3.30. I copy some Events from the oficial Website and let you see.

Event 2: Schwarzmarkt - Sammler aufgepasst!

Highlight: günstige Angebote, Sechster Weg·Madara im Schwarzmarkt

Eventzeit: 16. März. 2016 um 00:01—20. März. 2016 um 23:59

Eventumfang: Alle verbindlichen Server

Regeln:

1. Spieler können während Eventzeit im Schwarzmarkt lohnenswerte Ninjas kaufen.

2. Spieler können auf aktualisieren klicken um derzeitige Gegenstände zu erneuern, dabei werden per Zufall "Hot-Items" zum Vorschein kommen.

3. Aufgebrauchtes Gold für Einkäufe im Schwarzmarkt oder Aktualisierung werden in Punkten verwandelt(1 Gold = 1 Schwarzmarktpunkt), beim Erreichen der entsprechenden Punkten können Spieler Belohnung abholen.

4. Coupons dürfen in diesem Event nicht verwendet werden.

5. Schon erhaltete Ninja können nicht ein zweites Mal gekauft werden.

Event 3:Bonus verschenken

Highlight: massive Wohlfahrt

Eventzeit: 16. März. 2016 um 00:01—20. März. 2016 um 23:59

Eventumfang: Alle verbindlichen Server

Regeln:

• Erreicht während Eventzeit die tägliche kumulierte Ausgabe eine vorgegebene Menge, können Spieler eine entsprechende Belohnung abholen. Jedes Level Belohnung kann nur 1 mal abgeholt werden. Um 00:00 Uhr wird das Event zurückgesetzt.
  • Erreicht während Eventzeit die tägliche kumulierte Aufladung eine vorgegebene Menge, können Spieler eine entsprechende Belohnung abholen, jedes Level Belohnung kann nur 1 mal abgeholt werden. Um 00:00 Uhr wird das Event zurückgesetzt.
(Source: http://ninja.risengame.com/article/aid/450 )

There are too many events and i am calculate how i can get most from the 24 events. All in all, the events are too many and it is the best time to play Go Ninja,isn't it?