MakeWebGames

Halloween Scare

TheMasterGeneral

Since its that time of the year again, I tend to have fun with these. What happens is on each page load, a random number is pulled out of a magic hat chosen, and if you get the lucky number, you get redirected to a seperate page where you get greeted by a ghost and a deathly scream. :P

Execute the SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Open headers.php and find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add above:

Now create a file called scared.php with the code:

Please note that on my page, it gives the player an item which can be used in a crafting recipe later to create a halloween themed armor. You don't have to do this. You can replace the item_add(); function with whatever you like.

There's two files you need as well. A sound file and a ghost image! Conveniently, I've put them into a friendly little zip file for you. You can access them here.

In case you couldn't figure it out... upload the image to a folder called images, and the sound to a folder called sounds.

Alright! Should work! Did some basic testing of it on my WAMP Server. Let me know if any issues arise!

Happy Halloween!