MakeWebGames

[mccode] Gang Staff Panel

-Genocide-

I wasn't happy with the default gang staff panel of MCCodes, or any others that I have found, so I wrote this one, I hope someone will benefit from it.

This ONLY works with v1

Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Replace With:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

tableup.jpg <---Save as "tableup.jpg"

Looks Like:

http://notoriousonline.net/gangpanel.jpg <-- Click Me

*Note* This panel allows the V.P. to declare war and accept surrenders.

Re: New Gang Staff Panel(Free)

Thanks $hot, I'm constantly doing little improvements like that to my game, making my layout look nice because when your game looks good it shows the players that you care about your game, and that you aren't going to let it go to shit, and I'm always open for improvements on my coding, I love it when someone takes something that I wrote and turns it into something awesome, or at least gets some good use out of it, even if it's nothing but them learning how to do a certain thing. :mrgreen:

Thanks $hot, I'm constantly doing little improvements like that to my game, making my layout look nice because when your game looks good it shows the players that you care about your game, and that you aren't going to let it go to shit, and I'm always open for improvements on my coding, I love it when someone takes something that I wrote and turns it into something awesome, or at least gets some good use out of it, even if it's nothing but them learning how to do a certain thing. :mrgreen:

good people like you make these forums way better as some of those game owners dont know how to code and the original gang staff panel is really bad and as soon as you started posting these gang staff panels made our staff panel way better cheers :)

Oh and not to forget you deserve one of those Light things lol

good people like you make these forums way better as some of those game owners dont know how to code and the original gang staff panel is really bad and as soon as you started posting these gang staff panels made our staff panel way better cheers :)

Oh and not to forget you deserve one of those Light things lol

Thanks man, I try to help people out as much as I can, but there are some mods that I write that I put SO much work into I have to sell them LOL. +1 Karma for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is quite old but still, its awsome, i have done it :D took me a min to install because i didnt realise straight away that you have "armoury" in it and i dont lol so i couldnt find it :roll: but its all good 8-).

Thanks, your right, little extras all add up and makes your game that bit better!

• 3 years later...