MakeWebGames

Searching for mods...

twison

I haven't really been able to find what I've been looking for on here lately so figured I'd ask if anyone knows if any mods have been made and are available that fit with what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for the following kinds of mods.

An attack system that is auto turn based as well as p2p turn based option where both have to be online such as a dueling system.

An attack system that uses a group or team to fight another group or team for either team arena style battles or single player battles where players have multiple characters in their group or party.

A tournament style attack system.

Mini games or events such as a card matching game, game like candy crush, scratchcards or lottery system.

A prize wheel or slots type of game/event.

A big spender or tycoon type of event where players get rewarded for how much game resources they gain each day during the event.

An item or card collection feature where players collect certain things to trade in for prizes.

A quiz or trivia event.

A garden or farming feature.

Guild/Gang events such as a gauntlet where the members take on waves of npcs, Guild/gang war/tournament system, Guild/gang boss battles.

World boss battles.

There is much more i'm looking for but this is the main things I'm currently looking for. If wondering I have a medieval fantasy game in mind for all the mods I'm searching for. If you know of any please let me know. :)

An attack system that is auto turn based as well as p2p turn based option where both have to be online such as a dueling system.

Not that i know of

An attack system that uses a group or team to fight another group or team for either team arena style battles or single player battles where players have multiple characters in their group or party.

I have seen systems similar to this but not exactly sadly don't know anyone who has it for sale

Mini games or events such as a card matching game, game like candy crush, scratchcards or lottery system.

not quite sure on the others but there are a few lottery systems on here they might be buggy or you could have a custom one coded there not that hard

A prize wheel or slots type of game/event.

I believe that [MENTION=67703]adamhull[/MENTION] has a Wheel of Fortune for sale

An item or card collection feature where players collect certain things to trade in for prizes.

This again is very easy to add would not be a big job for developer

A garden or farming feature.

There is a farming module out there not entirely sure if its free or not but its for mccodes

World boss battles.

I have only ever seen 2 boss modules one that i created its on makewebgames store and some other game had another one

There is much more i'm looking for but this is the main things I'm currently looking for. If wondering I have a medieval fantasy game in mind for all the mods I'm searching for. If you know of any please let me know.

I believe the NWE is medieval fantasy engine that might have some mods related to what you are looking for

Hope this helps

EDIT: As for the farming mod i just been notified that its free and was created by sniko you can find that here with other stuff

Http://harrydenley.com/everything-is-free

Edited by NonStopCoding