MakeWebGames

Looking to hire for New Project

JohnGato

Hello all

I have a new project in development but my programmer has been tied up with other projects and can't fully commit to taking on Mt project.

So I am looking to hire someone for a full time position to develop my game the way I want

A little about the game:

It will be an airline management sim game where you create your very own airline.

I will provide more information through email...... if you are interested in joining my team please email me here and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

I will tell you right now that I do have a hard time trusting people on here so you will really need to impress me with your abilities to get the job done.

I will be using the expression engine by Ellis labs for this project so you will need to be somewhat familiar with it

Once I choose someone we will then talk about budget and how much I will pay you.

Thank you and hope to hear from you

Used EE in my last job, I would rather jump off a cliff, for those that have never used EE I would be cautious, I was hired as a PHP developer, when in actual fact all I did was write templates.