MakeWebGames

"Bring Your Friends"!

WildHosting

I was thinking about how some sites use the abilities to 'Invite your friends' by facebook and email.

I noticed all these RPG's with facebook, twitter and other social networking profiles don't have this, I haven't noticed one that has anyway!

So I decided to check out a few sources online and found one that works perfectly! What this Module does is, users can click the "Bring your Friends" button and invite all or just a selection of their facebook friends. This is a great addition as most developers start with a very small or no budget when releasing their game so they have no advertisements going & also this is useful for big games out there already as they can grow even bigger.

Here is the information you need to pull up from your sites facebook profile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1562[/ATTACH]

AppID as highlighted is what information is required to use this module, once you have hold of that you are ready to go further!

Add this anywhere on your site, I always thought adding this to the Explore & Login page would be a great idea but its up to you.

REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR APP ID WHERE IT SHOWS IN THE CODE 'APP_ID'

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

The following code is for breaking Iframe, include this code into your webpage

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Last but not least, enjoy! I'll be looking for a few more traffic driven additions for your sites.

firstapp.thumb.png.839b88413889a9b3f0a0d427599960b6.png