MakeWebGames

Official RC engine sales.

So as it seems a lot of people are trying to claim the RC engine as their own work. I did not intend for this engine to get out and be used in the way it as, if i did i would have added an installer and made things a little more dynamic in the script. However i never as i only planned to use it on the domain ruthlesscity.com myself. When i had complete RC i was doing very well with it and was happy to own a game that i had made from null, but then i had a new born baby and it meant i could no longer give my players what they needed, updates. For that reason i sold the game with a single licence to a guy called firecamp. After selling it i began to struggle financially and was forced to remove internet from my home, meaning i literally had no access to the internet to see what was happening in my absence. When i returned i was hit with hundreds of messages from friends and players from RC that the game engine had been spread around and people was using it to make games. I have since found 200+ games using my engine! So i am going to say this once. If you do not have a license, i will find the time at some point to contact your host and have it removed. There is now around 10 people who actually own a licence to use this script due to me getting their games took down until i received payment for a licence.

I have now added a tab to icecoldnetworks.com in which you will be able to purchase an RCCodes licence.

If you already have a game up using this engine you can prevent any action taken against you by purchasing a copy before i get round to contacting your host.

Otherwise if you are offered a copy of the engine from anyone, this will not be me or any of my team!

YOU WILL NOT BE LICENSED!

At the moment i have not added in a paypal link to purchase RCCodes, but i will be within the next 24 hours.

It will come with an installer and a few extra features that the buggy copy has at this time that is spreading around the web.

I must also warn you that i have got hold of a copy of "RCCodes" from a victim of the scam and have noticed a lot of mccodes content has been merged in with it.

This means that if you are using it, not only are you required to have an RCCodes licence but ALSO an mccodes licence.

I must also add that half of the free mccodes mods that had been added in was not secure.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and do not hesitate to contact me if you need to.

I can be contacted here via inbox

At my personal facebook. - https://www.facebook.com/ms.icecold.music

At my facebook group. - https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-Of-The-Streets/248599095163801

Via the contact form at icecoldnetworks. - http://icecoldnetworks.com/index.php?p=contact

Direct email. - [email protected] OR [email protected]

I also thank the makewebgames.io staff for locking and deleting false posts selling my engine in the past.

-Icecoldcola.

Edited by RCengineOwner

• 4 weeks later...
Ahhhh good :) I inboxed IceCold yesterday and got a reply, and inboxed him today and not heard anything from him :/ i wanna buy it tomorrow.

Well maybe he hasn't been on today? People have lives ya know...