MakeWebGames

[mccode] Streets for v2.0

Vorlen

I took the code from v1 that we did in the "[lite]bugget streets" topic, and I did it for 2.0

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Let me know if anything's not working, it's free and all

PS I did NOT charge SubGhetto, for those of you who're thinking "He charged him then flipped and posted it", Decided it wasn't really mine to sell. lol

Updated:

Run query

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

*Change the above default number to something you want it to be, So when users sign up they start with that amount of turns*

Add to day cron

*Yet again, Change the above to your preference*

*LostOne slaps vorlen with a trout for not adding the queries* :lol:

Re: V2.0 streets.

I know it is... that's the point. Someone asked me to change it to V2, so I did, thanks but I'd rather not take insults for something I distinctly DO NOT want credit for...

I never said I wrote this myself, and I don't intend to. I know who wrote it, I just changed it so that people with V2 can use it. :)

• 1 month later...

Re: [mccode] Streets for v2.0

so add a field called 'turns' to 'users' table and make it INT(11), (just in case you want a whole bunch of turns)

nothing more looks to be required.

when i have added this code and then go on to it i type how many steps then scavenge it comes up page not found beause it is taking me to street.php?action=scavenge

lol i used the lite version and it just nicked everything off of you so im not going to use these unless i can find one that actually works lol :-D

Guest Anonymous

I do believe never worked because its -1 turns but then again im tired. Lol

mcdeath: my post above(and quoted) was simply showing a line of the code which pointed to a filed which needed to be added to the users table.

Fagan: could be you don't have any turns to use because you haven't installed the cron to give everyone 'turns' each day.

(how you do this can be simply turns=turns+50(or some number), turns=50(they would never accumulate), etc etc.

you may want to get the crons and databse ALTER line from this post which was retreived with a simple search for "bugget", or "streets"

http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/http://makewebgames.io/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7438#p7438

• 1 month later...

when i have added this code and then go on to it i type how many steps then scavenge it comes up page not found beause it is taking me to street.php?action=scavenge

lol i used the lite version and it just nicked everything off of you so im not going to use these unless i can find one that actually works lol :-D

so how do i fix this problem some boddy help plzz :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi i added streets it on my explore i clik on it

it sayes

You are currently scavenging the streets

Holy smokes! You should scavenge for some serious shit dude. Maybe grab some money off the ground, or get some Experience... maybe even find a special item or two...? Start goin! You have 25 turns left for today and will be topped up to 100 at newday.

then i clik scavenge and it sayes this

Not Found

The requested URL /street.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at crazy-crimes.com Port 80

cn u help me

}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys...

I added this to my game and work good, thanks!!!

I have a question, my street is giving to items but when they go to the inventory they dont group together, you get one line for each time you win even been the same item.

Any idea what I did wrong?

Eracing69,

When something gets inserted into your inventory, it is a totally different insert than the others in your table... generally you wont have it so that it automatically groups together unless you build a mod for that.

You can, however, find the quantifier mod on here somewhere, which will allow you to click to quantify your items (group them together).

Hope that helped :)