MakeWebGames

Char classes

elitter

Hello,

Today i was looking to change char classes.

i have searched the php files. and found in the Register.php , but im unable or am over looking were the $char is being created from at from or which page as i dont see anything linking to this, is there a certian .php page that this info is at and were it can be changeable?

Also on this same note are the "Classes" Just bascially a Name with no actual added Attribtues? or Does each class have a set of certian attributes?

im going to continue searching through the php files and check back to see if anyone has responded.

i was using info off of this page http://glscript.net/ but like modify game. the tabs are not clickable to read on those items.

Thanks for any help

E

Hello,

Today i was looking to change char classes.

i have searched the php files. and found in the Register.php , but im unable or am over looking were the $char is being created from at from or which page as i dont see anything linking to this, is there a certian .php page that this info is at and were it can be changeable?

Also on this same note are the "Classes" Just bascially a Name with no actual added Attribtues? or Does each class have a set of certian attributes?

im going to continue searching through the php files and check back to see if anyone has responded.

i was using info off of this page http://glscript.net/ but like modify game. the tabs are not clickable to read on those items.

Thanks for any help

E

I found were the $char being created which is in the Config.php = $chars = array("Thug", "Hustler", "Don");