MakeWebGames

[FREE][MCCODE V1] Mass Payment

Ishy

Hey

I just created a newbie Mass Payment function for your admin panel.

And I thought I will let you all have it :-)

Firstly

Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add underneath:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Secondly

Find:

Add underneath:

Thirdly

Find:

Add underneath:

Then your done!!!

Hope you enjoy your new mass payment function :-D

Re: [FREE][MCCODE V1] Mass Payment

yer thanx toxication for posting it but some of these mods are like just game ruiners. i like games that are challenging and will take a while to gain alot of money and alot of stats and alot of crystal e.c.t e.c.t and mods/addons like this jsut help the user gain tone so fstats and levels and stuff quicker so in the end you game will be twice as big and twice as fast and there will be no need for donations as you dont need a boost in game play. :|

Peeple like to reward the game e.g. Reaching a certain amount of players in 10 days , you could send them as much as you want then.

Just makes the game players happy, and owners I think like it :-) iseeyou requested it, I gace it him :-D

And just trying to help people and get respect, and a bit of reputation. :mrgreen:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yer thanx toxication for posting it but some of these mods are like just game ruiners. i like games that are challenging and will take a while to gain alot of money and alot of stats and alot of crystal e.c.t e.c.t and mods/addons like this jsut help the user gain tone so fstats and levels and stuff quicker so in the end you game will be twice as big and twice as fast and there will be no need for donations as you dont need a boost in game play. :|

I agree

• 1 month later...

Hey

I just created a newbie Mass Payment function for your admin panel.

And I thought I will let you all have it :-)

Firstly

Find:

Add underneath:

Secondly

Find:

Add underneath:

Thirdly

Find:

Add underneath:

Then your done!!!

Hope you enjoy your new mass payment function :-D

still your code just added mass crystal payment if people want that instead