MakeWebGames

Selling my website.

ii CRONIC

I have decided to stop creating websites for now and take a break from it , this is why i am selling my website http://www.techtiser.com it is a tech review / preview website and it took me forever to think of a good domain / company name . I have also bought a premium wordpress template for the website which is currently installed on the website. This theme alone costs $25 . Please make your offers below or pm me.

I have decided to stop creating websites for now and take a break from it , this is why i am selling my website http://www.techtiser.com it is a tech review / preview website and it took me forever to think of a good domain / company name . I have also bought a premium wordpress template for the website which is currently installed on the website. This theme alone costs $25 . Please make your offers below or pm me.

No way that's a $25 theme. If it is, you got royally ripped.

A word of advice , when posting a website for sale and unless im mistake here you are selling the domain and the hosting , you need to tell the potential buyer until when you have the hosting and also until when you have the domain.

Suspicious about the theme you say $25 yet it's $35? Therefore making me think you didn't pay for it at all, what are the traffic stats? From what I see you have a paid template which you got for free and that is the most valuable thing on the site :/

I had always wanted to have a tech website and a gaming site in one for reviews but I always thought there is too much competition , people like ign and Evan theunlockr . Yesterday after seeing your post I wen't on godaddy and tried to think of a name but I was greeted with the ' domain already taken ' so i started to think about your domain . I sat there with a pen and paper and a dictionary and tried to work out what it meant but I couldn't so I opened the net and I searched it and after wasting a lot of time I saw appetiser written on a page and I thought that it doesn't make sense so I searched appetiser and it meant something that stimulates you to eat . The name makes a little sense but I like it so il bid 15 dollars.

Edited by ZERO

Suspicious about the theme you say $25 yet it's $35? Therefore making me think you didn't pay for it at all, what are the traffic stats? From what I see you have a paid template which you got for free and that is the most valuable thing on the site :/

The theme was bought from digital point , the original price was 30 usd but i goit it down to 25 usd , it was bought over a year ago.

@ zero the auction was started yesterday so i will sell to the person with the highest bid at 1 pm uk time.