MakeWebGames

Andrew bares iichronic is a fake i belive he is hasain palet

i posted a add on this forum or the go daddy forum (i can get prove) and andrew emailed me saying he can help and at the start i belived him then today my site and my client area has gone please dont do bussiness with him i have lost alot of money and got nothing out of it read froum scammer [email protected] it proves on there that he is a lier please be careful.

screen shot of payment to andrew barnes (hasain palet)

Untitled6-3.jpg

Untitled5-1.jpg

allpayment made to andrew barnes (ii chroniic) but the actualy went to hasain palet

Untitled13jpeg-1.jpg

Edited by chavdave

Hasain Palet is the guy I had a problem with a week ago with him trying to refund everything from his hosting account and placed a claim up on PayPal. He made a payment today to me, but kept telling me that is his business partner. I believe ChavDave when he states that Chronic is Hasain Palet (aka. Orb on here too).

I am not in the mood of taking screenshots and proving all the information, so I am just going to say be warn when trying to do business with him. He is real shady.

Currently known aliases: Hasain Palet, Orb, Chronic, Andrew Bares.

lets hope the mccodes do so i get my client area where andrew will be making a game with my engines you see the message him asking for them and i have prove of all my paymets to andrew hasin who ever he is on there.i have requested all my money back on paypal and sent them all 3 different emails he used