MakeWebGames

CMS Based Website Design

Kyle

Hi there.

Nick told me this would be a good place to post for this - if it's in the wrong location, feel free to give him a kick :-P

Basically, what I'm looking for is a complete website design based on a content management system (mainly a unique theme.) Wordpress or Drupal would be preferable, but if you have something else you would like to use, I'm open to the option of discussing it. Needs to be something where content is easily manageable. The current website is plagued by pharmacy ads, which along with my limited time, has given me an excuse to start looking for someone to design a new website and look.

I would like a clean and modern design, that will stand out when someone visits the website. The current website can be located at http://ipocalypse.net/ - it's just a premium Wordpress theme that has been edited a little bit.

At this point, I'm looking for a web developer who is interested in this and could give me a rough estimate of how much it would cost for them to do. Payment method would be via PayPal. Feel free to PM me or email me at kyle [at] ipocalypse [dot] net

I will be looking at having a new logo done as well - sort of a rebranding going on.

Thanks,

Kyle