MakeWebGames

Menu not showing up in Way of The Mafia

fdh2000

i have noticed that. I am sure I can fix a number of them myself. I didn't even think to look at removing the require("norightclick.php"); line but I was half asleep to. I probably can get things to at least appear if i remove that line from the script. Most of what the norightclick script is to prevent stealing images or source code from the page anyway. Maybe if I get all the bugs worked out I might think about posting a fixed copy at least till the developer can get back to it to help people out.

Well I have almost got all the bugs worked out. Now I have to fix some bugs in profile.php and you.php to be sure everything shows like it is supposed to. I might even depreciate the old stats bar known as footer as the new stats bar that the original developer added seems to work correctly. I think once I have worked out all the bugs I will provide a working copy for anyone who wants to use it and may even add a few extras as well. Of course this is not going to overstep what the original developer has planned for their updates.

I can look into that however it appears that it creates issues with other scripts when applied such as blocking the menu from showing and blocking forumview and cforumview from working correctly. I now have to fix the profile.php and you.php to get everything showing and still debating whether the pickpocket script is worth it as I have not run acrossed one that truly works. and a few minor tweaks like depreciating the old footer as it isnt needed with the new stats bar that the original developer had added.

Thanks Silver

Thanks Silver you were right I realized it just as i was falling asleep last night got up and fixed it. Not sure how I missed that yesterday LOL.

At any rate in testing my missions it seems my kill script is not working. I am going to do some testing today and see where the error is but I will post the kill script here just in case I miss it.

Also the last I remembered the Pick Pocket never worked I know there were a few games out there that had it or may still have it but some got rid of it because it was a non working script. That is if my memory is correct.

kill.txt