MakeWebGames

Looking for partner for my upcoming game using GRPG engine.

LearningCoder

Title:

Crime-City

Game abstract:

"Crime-City" is a mafia text based game, running of course inside the browser and will

allow player to commit crimes and mug other players and much much more.

(Some of the) Unique features:

My game will be unique as the layout has been made and on all other GRPG games i have been on there is not one like it.

Technology used:

PHP,CSS,GRPG ENGINE

Current development status:

The game is on a domain but it is still being worked on, such as story line and so on and im working on fixing the exploits.

My own skills and tasks in the game:

Im not a great coder but im not the worst, i can also picture make. So i will be coding things such as the layout to make it better, and the register/story/lost password pages. Also i will do maintenance on the game.

What I/we are looking for:

I really need someone who has worked with GRPG before and someone who can get users for when the game will be finished

Expenses will be covered by:

I will pay all the hosting, domain name/but the partner can pay some towards it if he/she decides to do so.

Current team:

Me myself and I are currently working on this project.

Share / gain of the partners:

We will split the gain after hosting payed with the following shares: 55% for me 45%

for the partner.

If you would like to do so then please PM me, also i have attached a few pictures of my website so far. But remember the layout and login page has not been finished yet as i will be adding better pictures and more colour.

login.thumb.jpg.2ee3e201a709bcd7b67a8e2153a53bcd.jpg

layout.thumb.png.05f34c14295d73952d1f3b5166bf7f50.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...