MakeWebGames

Please Can Someone Give Me A Kill Mod - Where Users Can Kill Each Other

-CrAzY-

I Want It So When Users Attack And The Attacked Player's Health Goes To %0 They Are Redirected To The Page dead.php Which Just Has A Image Saying Dead!, And That Player Can't GFo On To There Account

I Was Thinking Something Like On Admin Where It Says: if [{userlever= !2}] You Sneak Get Out Of Here

I Was Thinking Adding That Into Header.php But Saying Like:

if [{user hp=0}] = dead.php

or something like that

u get what im trying to do

now only post the mod, don't post like do it urself because ive read loads of tutorials but i still can't work it out, thanks!

and also on there profile when there dead i would like it to say DEAD on there profile next to Offline or under physical info, but that dosent matter, i could do that, so please can you say if putting a code in header.php like if user hp=0 or something, thank you very much!!

Re: Please Can Someone Give Me A Kill Mod - Where Users Can Kill Each Other

no ive done it, when you attack them, no matter how much u attack their hp only goes dwn to 1 so, HP: 1 is dead this is what i added to header.php

if($ir['hp'] == 1)
{
print "You Have Been Killed!

[url='logout.php']> Home[/url]";
$h->endpage();
exit;
}

• 3 months later...

aint it just a blank screen saying u r dead when u login :?

and what happened when u the owner r attacked your players can lock u out your game :evil:

If you want owner to be immune use this:

if($ir['hp'] ==1 && $userid !=1)
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}

If you want staff to be immune use this:

if($ir['hp'] ==1 && $ir['user_level'] ==1)
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}

And if you want it a tad bit more efficient (in my view):

if($ir['hp'] ==1)
{
die("You Have Been Killed");
}

Owner immune+efficient

if($ir['hp'] ==1 && $userid !=1)
{
}

Staff immune+efficient

if($ir['hp'] ==1 && $ir['user_level'] ==1)
{
}

Personally I don't see why somebody would want to use this but I don't really care lol.

It would make wars a lot longer in a game. Also would destroy activity during wars. Forcing the loosing side to not play. Although I will say if you made a donation body guard mod that might make good money from that.

It would make wars a lot longer in a game. Also would destroy activity during wars. Forcing the loosing side to not play. Although I will say if you made a donation body guard mod that might make good money from that.

True... On the bad side it would eliminate the need for hospital items. That would technically slow the economy a tad. But whatever floats your boat :|

On the bad side it would eliminate the need for hospital items. That would technically slow the economy a tad.

Not to sound rude but it would actually speed it up for the top players. Since they wouldn't have to worry about buying hospital items unless you created a major random factor into attacking.

On the bad side it would eliminate the need for hospital items. That would technically slow the economy a tad.

Not to sound rude but it would actually speed it up for the top players. Since they wouldn't have to worry about buying hospital items unless you created a major random factor into attacking.

How so..?

They wouldn't have to spend money on hospital items. Therefore saving them some cash. Unless you make it just require the hp to be at the min. for it to lock them off. If I added I'd make it require a bit more. Gives me an idea for a complicated mod though.... heh

They wouldn't have to spend money on hospital items. Therefore saving them some cash. Unless you make it just require the hp to be at the min. for it to lock them off. If I added I'd make it require a bit more. Gives me an idea for a complicated mod though.... heh

I suppose so however if a player were attacked when training they would have to stop playing for however long they were dead for. However it might be possible to make a small shop that you could access even when dead that could charge a good amount for items to revive you...? Or prehaps a donators item that revived you. Have a bodyguard for $2/hour or a revive pot for 2/$1? People would jump at them.

Well thats similar to what I was thinking (a donator function to). But the problem you'd have to let them get into their inventory to be counter productive. Unless you made a separate inventory JUST for that. But that would do it

I'm starting to get ideas from other games so forgive me MonoCountry players if this seems familiar. Prehaps a donator store that only appears when dead at the top of the screen? That code would be fairly simple as it would be just a few lines of code in header and a new donator page.

if($ir['dead'])
die("[url='reviveshop.php']You seem to be dead. Click here to buy a revival potion.[/url]");

Then have 2 seperate stores. 1 for bodyguards and revival potions (used when needed) and 1 for revival potions (work instantly).