MakeWebGames

crimes help

boots

I dont understand how the crimes work, i mean when i set the EXP high, the exp dont go up any faster, yet if i increase the money reward the EXP and level go up faster i have tested it out so many ways all started at level 1, i just dont get it? y do i get more EXP when i raise the money yet if i rase the EXP when i make a new crime the EXP don't move up any faster, all i want is to set the money reward for the crime that dont efect the EXP, and the crime EXP to level up

Am i missing somthing here ????

This is my global_func.php

function check_level()

{

global $db;

global $ir,$c,$userid;

$ir['exp_needed']=(int) (($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*2.2);

if($ir['exp'] >= $ir['exp_needed'])

{

$expu=$ir['exp']-$ir['exp_needed'];

$ir['level']+=1;

$ir['exp']=$expu;

$ir['energy']+=1;

$ir['brave']+=1;

$ir['maxenergy']+=1;

$ir['maxbrave']+=1;

$ir['hp']+=50;

$ir['maxhp']+=50;

$ir['exp_needed']=(int) (($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*2.2);

$db->query("UPDATE users SET level=level+1,exp=$expu,energy=energy+1,brave=brav e+1,maxenergy=maxenergy+1,maxbrave=maxbrave+1,

hp=hp+50,maxhp=maxhp+50 where userid=$userid");

}

}

function get_rank($stat, $mykey)

{

global $db;

global $ir,$userid,$c;

$q=$db->query("SELECT count(*) FROM userstats us LEFT JOIN users u ON us.userid=u.userid WHERE us.$mykey > $stat AND us.userid != $userid AND u.user_level != 0") ;

return $db->fetch_single($q)+1;

}

this is one of the formula's iam using ((WILL*0.7)/35.9)+(LEVEL/125),, this crime gives $1900 if i boost the money to say 80000 the exp goes mad i can make my 1st level in 1/2 clicks i dont want ti give too much money out but i dont want my players complaining it takes to long to make a level ,maybe i need a new crime system, Im learning as i go along not good with coding please help