MakeWebGames

Designing Logo's, Banners, etc.

xBlindRob

Hey guys,

It's been a while since i've done any graphic work for someone other than myself and i figured i would give it a shot and just leave this here. I've done a fair amount of work since i started GFX, not all of it good, that's for sure. If you are looking for some work, send me and email at [email protected] and i'll be happy to see what i can do. I can try anything you need and work to suit your budget. If you need to see a portfolio of some sort, here is my photobucket. it contains work from literally when i started making signatures for people in games, to more recent stuff for myself and some little tests, with a few pictures thrown in there. http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/perko_bucket/ If you can't access it for some reason, send me an email and i can link you to some pictures directly. So if you are in need of some work, just shoot me and email and i'll see what i can do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, i look forward to hearing from some of you.

I've gotta say, i actually don't disagree with you there. after posting this i went and checked the photobucket and yeah, most of it was really bad. I can do better than the stuff in there, and i would imagine that i didnt put my best work in there because i didnt need to have a link, so that i could post it on a forum or something like that they were just sent over email and such. But i definitely see where you are coming from.

• 2 weeks later...