MakeWebGames

Cellphone V1, V2, Any Game

runthis

I currently offer a feature on my own game where users use a smart phone located 20 pixels above the screen to the bottom right, when the user receives a new message, the cellphone vibrates, the light on the cell phone blinks and the cellphone raises up an extra 40 pixels per vibrate. When the user clicks the phone it slides up (animation ftw!) and displays the rest. The Smart phone sports an Inbox, Outbox, Settings (vibrate on/off, layout, phone setup, etc) the user can use one of the 5 premade layouts or make one and save their own. Layouts include animated backgrounds and custom layouts. The user can add/remove contacts, check new messages, delete messages from inbox/outbox, delete all messages at once. In mine there are extra links for a help section, a section to contact game devs and mods, and a few more buttons in which i will add no problem.

This mod will require me to install it personally. The code is well commented and precise and is written in Php/Sql/Javascript with no framework in mind and requires at minimum, ajax capabilities (which i will provide) either framework or simple javascript calls (ajax). This Mod requires a personal installation and could take from 1-7 days.

Screenshot_phones.png

My email is [email protected]

The price is $50, negotiable

Edited by runthis