MakeWebGames

New crime system

FastCoder

You can have successful, neutral and failed results. You can set different punishments for each. It allows jail and hospital punichsments when you fail. And the amount of time is anything between the min and max set. There are 3 different texts for each result, which then means 3 different jail and hospital results as well. You can also set a crime to have a required item, so the user cannot do the crime if he doesnt have this item. Items can also be awarded when a crime is successfully done. You can require, or give up to 3 items. You can reward xp, money and credits.The amount given is anywhere between the min and max set so it isn't always the same. There is also the page for the staff panel, to create, edit, delete groups and crimes.

Cost= $10

The first Copy will be sold for $3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]220[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]222[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]223[/ATTACH]

in number 2 imageyou see images they can all be changed do what you like and they can be different

Theres a Demo Available

URL = deathvalley.co.cc

user & pass = makewebgames

screen1.PNG.b98b7dc11fce7f865f38ac9c46238cdb.PNG

screen2.PNG.3bf004e79a6c73623152736e9940a127.PNG

screen3.PNG.27e0530252dbd2f5690cf99ff0e7ad28.PNG

screen4.PNG.d38f757c6a394b8559997fa665ff1eda.PNG

Edited by FastCoder

You can have successful, neutral and failed results. You can set different punishments for each. It allows jail and hospital punichsments when you fail. And the amount of time is anything between the min and max set. There are 3 different texts for each result, which then means 3 different jail and hospital results as well. You can also set a crime to have a required item, so the user cannot do the crime if he doesnt have this item. Items can also be awarded when a crime is successfully done. You can require, or give up to 3 items. You can reward xp, money and credits.The amount given is anywhere between the min and max set so it isn't always the same. There is also the page for the staff panel, to create, edit, delete groups and crimes.

Cost= $10

The first Copy will be sold for $3

Screenshots ?

I am pretty sure if someone were to look at my code, it would not match this hooligans world.

Never played it, don't have this backup you speak of either.

Is it similar? o_O

I just signedup there. Is it just RC then?

Anyway, they are nothing like mine.

Edited by Venom