MakeWebGames

MCCode V2 Problems.

chaoswar4u

I have purchased V2 of the codes. Have a few problems i could do with getting sorted. Please add me to msn. [email protected] The game is running just have a few bugs. Im hoping someones been there done that sort of thing. Ive looked around the forums and sorted a few. If I dont get any main msn help ill make a note of all issues and post then further down this thread. Thx. Regards Roy

Re: MCCode V2 Problems.

Well ive sorted alot of issues out already :-P. One im stuck on t the moment is this. I have purchased the V2 code and from the off there was an error when trying to access the item market.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare item_remove() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\itemmarket.php:48) in C:\wamp\www\global_func.php on line 339

Ive looked and I carnt see the problem. Im a Noob at this. I had to admit but im hoping someone has brought and and had the same error from the start. Any help would be greatful. Many thx

There is a function item_remove() that is being declared in both the itemmarket file and the global_function.php file. A function can only be declared once, otherwise the program cannot determine which one to use.

It may not be the best solution (I wasn't as familiar with PHP as I am now), but here's what I did.

I did a search/replace on item_remove() and replaced with item_removal().

Come to think of it, I'm fairly confident it wasn't the best solution but it is a solution nonetheless, and Im sure it will be sufficient.

Im a little noob job going on here however its a new install and it does this from the off. Im unsure what to do with that one. In regards to last error you have to edit Line16 of imadd.php with the above code or you will get an undefined error when trying to add things to the market. Ill post more if I find anymore bugs.

Well it goes bad to worse. To resolve another problem I had to change to the above information in the itemsell.php. Now all works for info and buy as gift however to buy for yourself i get the following error.

Item Market

QUERY ERROR: Duplicate entry '7' for key 1

Query was INSERT INTO inventory (inv_itemid, inv_userid, inv_qty) VALUES (7, 4, 1)

Any Ideas how to resolve?

Gee thsi market things mad. Its leading to one thing after another. Ill try the following but I would say to anyone try anything in here yet because its bug after bug. If there actually bcomes an end to this ill post the final fix. Or does anyone know anything easy to fix this problem. Whoeveer is getting this V2 is getting this from the off. Id thought there would be a walkthrough fix on this?