MakeWebGames

Fall Of Nations

Vorless DarkChaos

http://www.fallofnations.com/

Fall of Nations, a browser-based game of strategy, guile, and determination. As a newcomer to the game, to call your forces an army is a great injustice. You have no soldiers, few resources, and no authority in the universe of Fall of Nations. Your mission is to mend a reputation as a powerful figure in the game by amounting soldiers, collecting resources, and slaying all those who oppose you. Dare you be an arrogant and ambitious leader, let your mission be to become the most powerful figure in Fall of Nations.

Raise your army from nothing and conquer everything. Recruit soldiers, specialize troops, collect upgrades, attack other players.

But when you sign up you have a choice of classes for what you can become and can effect you in many ways and here is list of classes and what you get from each one.

1.Commoners +25% Revenue

2.Enlightened +25% Intelligence

3.Barbarians +25% Attack

4.Outcasts +25% Defense

Anytime you invite someone to fall of nations they become your minion and this is what you get from them for being your minion.

Want to earn more gold? Get your friends to play the game by sending them your Invitation Link. Players who join Fall of Nations by following your Invitation Link award you bonuses and automatically become your minions. Their role is vital if you wish to succeed in Fall of Nations. Upon every gold update, you're awarded a bonus based on your minions' income. The more gold your minions earn, the bigger the bonuses.

But you are allowed only 1 account per person and if more then one person plays from same computer or uses a computer on same network you can not attack anyone is on same ip address as you.

Fall of nations is really fun to play if you give it a chance and i known what game you are talking about but it has been a little while since i played. I think fall of nations was my first online right before i starting playing Torn City. My game names in torn and fall of nations is VampireMage

Edited by Vorless DarkChaos