MakeWebGames

Looking for a partner

Mystical

Game title is : Western Vengeance

It is a western themed game.

Game abstract : It is a browser game running MCCodesv2.03 I have purchased several paid mods (most of which are installed) and a custom template.

Technology used : MCCodes

Current development status : Site is working and looking pretty good but the custom template I am using limits my ability to make things look great. For instance : some mods use die and that throws off my page creating a missing part....the footer. I have figured out some of it but NOT being a coder it is slow going.

My own skills and tasks in the game : Cant code to save my life and that is why I am here. Frustrated beyond belief and really don't want to give up on a game that is almost complete.

What I am looking for : Someone to work out the bugs with a few pages and install a few mods that will need to be modified to work with my custom template.

Expenses will be covered by : Me.

What will you get : 50 percent of the profits from the game paid through paypal.

I will only accept a partner who is on the trusted coders list. Not looking to get ripped off.

P.M. me for details. I can show you screen shots of any part of the site.

Thanks for listening....