MakeWebGames

Long Term Game- Partner

Damagedcity.com

Title:

SC(Not yet released)

Game abstract:

Its a free online text based crime game...I have already made the Files and stuff...Just want a parnter for the financial help and some coding helps

(Some of the) Unique features:

It has many features which no one ever seen in Crime based games ..(dont wanna break the suspense here)

Technology used:

Codes will Be in PHP

Current development status:

Ive got all the Scripts ready...and needs only a bit edits with Images and some of the coding..and securing

My own skills and tasks in the game:

Ive Been coding for around 3 years now...I can make my own stuffs alone but not good in securing them ..so i need someone who can secure

What I/we are looking for:

Im Looking for someone who can secure almost everything on the game ...Also someone good in Graphics (Not really ) , someone whom i can trust :) and someone with good grammar :P

Expenses will be covered by:

Game Donations

Current team:

ME Alone :P

Share / gain of the partners:

The game donations...50% to you...and 50% to me :)

SC? Which paypal (assuming way of gathering the cash) will be used to collect the donations? How would trust be shared on the site? If you want someone serious in joining this project, not explaining the creativity or unique aspect of your game will not do it. You don't go to a bank and say "Trust me I got some great ideas, can I have a loan?" and have the bank give it to you.

• Like 1

A feature is a feature, the true success is how you put it in the game and play with others. I have probably created 10 different features on my site that were big and different, but does it work well with the overall game? I didn't think so. So to say you have different ideas, is because you actually have a story plot? Or just some features that are big? What about the graphics, how is that covered?

• 6 months later...
Title:

SC(Not yet released)

Game abstract:

Its a free online text based crime game...I have already made the Files and stuff...Just want a parnter for the financial help and some coding helps

(Some of the) Unique features:

It has many features which no one ever seen in Crime based games ..(dont wanna break the suspense here)

Technology used:

Codes will Be in PHP

Current development status:

Ive got all the Scripts ready...and needs only a bit edits with Images and some of the coding..and securing

My own skills and tasks in the game:

Ive Been coding for around 3 years now...I can make my own stuffs alone but not good in securing them ..so i need someone who can secure

What I/we are looking for:

Im Looking for someone who can secure almost everything on the game ...Also someone good in Graphics (Not really ) , someone whom i can trust :) and someone with good grammar :P

Expenses will be covered by:

Game Donations

Current team:

ME Alone :P

Share / gain of the partners:

The game donations...50% to you...and 50% to me :)

i got a domain but its been used soz for the dissapointment :( :D