MakeWebGames

Need help for learning to code a new game template/layout for my portfolio

jjnicholascolwill

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone can help me? I've been playing around on photoshop and managed to start making my own login page, registration page. However i don't know how i would place my current code to use with the images? Also if i want to make a new layout for the initial game its self would i just make the navigation bar and header in photoshop then leave a blank space for the games content to be displayed like in McCodes? I know how to program php and html and a bit of css but i still don't understand how to link all these elements together. If someone could help me or point me to somewhere there that has a tutorial or a walk through for this topic then i would be very grateful.

Cheers in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Google, youtube are always up for help and also it doesnt matter in PS you could make a whole template all it requires is knowledge in coing it, slice and coding then it will be okay..

Thanks for the reply. Could i also create a design/layout for the main layout and style of the game for when players have logged in. E.g. the main menu and donator links and title. Like could i incorporate them together so they all flow as one page? Could this be done in photoshop as well and then sliced up??

Thanks again