MakeWebGames

Content Writer Availaible for Hire

Redex

Redex , im sorry for even mentioning the word that we may be partners in the near time future u should not of said anything so i do apologize. So please don't even think one second that were gonna become partners now i see i kinda blew it"nothing new to me" but yeh Redex , is a great content writer the 2 quests that hes done for me i really enjoy.

Redex , and MWG community , Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Redex , im sorry for even mentioning the word that we may be partners in the near time future u should not of said anything so i do apologize. So please don't even think one second that were gonna become partners now i see i kinda blew it"nothing new to me" but yeh Redex , is a great content writer the 2 quests that hes done for me i really enjoy.

Redex , and MWG community , Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dreamcoder, you were telling people that you were working with Redex (when you certainly wernt) in order to get business. You lied to the people you done business too simply so you could get money. I doubt you are as skilled a content writer as Redex (I may be wrong) so you would have been damaging his reputation if the buyer didn't like what they seen.

Redex has told all...

No Kieran-R , i told a person that were KINDA partners and i was wrong to say that. But i havent done any business with anyone using Redexs name the reason i thought we were partners is because Redex , Set me up with a Test to see how we would work together , and i passed it so then i thought we was partners.

Before me & redex sorta came up with the plan i was doing work for another client in the first place so i havent had another client.

And Kieran-R this isnt the right post to debate on , Me and Redex have sorted this issue now leave it.

Edited by DreamCoder