MakeWebGames

I Will Design Your Graphics

runthis

So as my own game (http://pure-game.blogspot.com/) is nearing completion and it is now time to start raising some expendable funds together for the server, yay!

So i decided to do a little design work on the side. I can make you a nice logo or flash intro for your game or website, also do some layout repair and mod cloning(is that even allowed?).

You simply tell me your Game/Business/Website name, or text to display with the genre of which your game/website is in and i will come up with something nice for you. For a layout or repair, email me the problems that you need fixed and i will attempt to fix them for you, if successful, i will provide you 5 screenshots, 2 for different browsers in Linux Ubuntu 11 and 3 different browsers in Windows Vista, upon payment received will the source be delivered, so it is no sweat off of your back if i get it wrong and you hate what you see.

Of course here is a couple of examples.

* i removed the embedded flash, theres a url below.

http://pure-game.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-logo-design.html

logo.png

of course the second image is a transparent div here it is on a black background

logo2.png

If you are interested you can email me ([email protected]) what you would like and i will probably email you a fair quote between $10-$20 bucks for logos and will create what you need within 5 days.

If you are interested in layout repair or making a mod for your game you can email me ([email protected]) and i probably email you a fair quote between $1-$50 depending on what you need done.

I use paypal for safe transactions.

Btw Vimeo is nice.

Edited by runthis
removed embedded for mwg's servers sake