MakeWebGames

i need some help

Solid Snake

Re: i need some help

i think what we have here is yet another person who knows absolutely jack about programming or how to setup a DB, either that or he has got some bum mods without the SQL queries, or BOTH

no i know a bit about programming but i have never tried this sort of programming the only bit know is how to put them onto the database its just the quarries i dont get

i think what we have here is yet another person who knows absolutely jack about programming or how to setup a DB, either that or he has got some bum mods without the SQL queries, or BOTH

no i know a bit about programming but i have never tried this sort of programming the only bit know is how to put them onto the database its just the quarries i dont get

I presume you mean you know how to upload the files, but not update the DATABASE (A database is the mySQL Database, not the file folder.)

Take the queries that you have, open phpmyadmin and find your database. Click on it. Click SQL and put the queries there. Hit GO. If there is an error, report it here.

Even then, you probably want to learn alot more about coding before actually opening a site. No, I'm not insulting you. I had to do the same when I started. :P

ok what have i done wrong here

Error

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE `adminlogs` (

```adID``` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

```adUSER``` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'default',

```adPOST``` LONGTEXT NOT NULL ,

```adGET``` LONGTEXT NOT NULL ,

```adTIME``` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'default'

) ENGINE = MYISAM

MySQL said: Documentation

#1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

ok what have i done wrong here

Error

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE `adminlogs` (

```adID``` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

```adUSER``` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'default',

```adPOST``` LONGTEXT NOT NULL ,

```adGET``` LONGTEXT NOT NULL ,

```adTIME``` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'default'

) ENGINE = MYISAM

MySQL said: Documentation

#1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

i need to know what i did wrong

new error

Warning: main(global_func.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maddogda/public_html/loggedin.php on line 22

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'global_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maddogda/public_html/loggedin.php on line 22

but when i take out the _ from global_func the errors says uknown us_userid` on `on_clause`

whats that

new error

Warning: main(global_func.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/maddogda/public_html/loggedin.php on line 22

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'global_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/maddogda/public_html/loggedin.php on line 22

but when i take out the _ from global_func the errors says uknown us_userid` on `on_clause`

whats that

that error has gone the bit left is

Unknown column 'us.userid' in 'on clause'