MakeWebGames

Ravan Mafia Script Install Help Please?

-BRAIDZ-

Hey there I have just reset my game because crons have not been working so i delete everything from my cPanel, now ive put it all back on and I go to my website and try to do the installer, but it tells me that the Game File is not writable, but i dont see why its not writable because ive chmomed all files and folders to 777, am i doing this wrong? Someone please help me

maybe use a clean source and do the install agian? and follow the instructions perfectly .. i guess you're just doing something wrong..? or else the source is bugged^^ maybe tell exactly what you do and see.. and tell us your errors if you got some? :P but i suggest you to use an legal non-bugged source.. if you can get one xD

if you bought it.. its seriously not your problem but theirs.. because you paid for it.. so ravan is responseble for it.. but still is the source already used.. maybe thats the problem? didnt you saved a clean copy of it .. or something? if you cant tell us a good explain of the problem .. or errors .. we cant help :S