MakeWebGames

Login,register and header!!!!

Ecko

LOGIN REGISTER AND INGAME TEMPLATE

I AM SELLING A LOGIN , REGISTER AND INGAME TEMPLATE TEMPLATE

I WILL CUSTOMISE IF NEEDED , AND INSTALL IF NEEDED.

register and login screenie

[ATTACH]101[/ATTACH]

INGAME TEMPLATE

[ATTACH]102[/ATTACH]

POST OFFERS BELOW.

NOTE : in game template . the grey background with the tiles , they are really small and look very nice , for some reason on the screenshot they have been zoomed in.

and the black line isnt there ( the line that goes over the comment box)

login- the black line under the foot of the man isnt there in the actual files.

the quality of both are much better than in screenie . i will try setup a test game and put the files on when i get some offers

screenie.thumb.jpg.3fbe2281c66a2712a85b3757eeb0ef2c.jpg

indexscreenie.thumb.jpg.4d58ea5c16093121ccd882b131d88e8e.jpg

Edited by Ecko
  • Like 1

I have seen that top design somewhere else, do you have the rights to sell that, also are the images yours?

EDIT: I have just realized that the top one is yours and why are you posting it twice?

Edited by Rory_M

LOGIN REGISTER AND INGAME TEMPLATE

I AM SELLING A LOGIN , REGISTER AND INGAME TEMPLATE TEMPLATE

I WILL CUSTOMISE IF NEEDED , AND INSTALL IF NEEDED.

register and login screenie

[ATTACH]101[/ATTACH]

INGAME TEMPLATE

[ATTACH]102[/ATTACH]

POST OFFERS BELOW.

NOTE : in game template . the grey background with the tiles , they are really small and look very nice , for some reason on the screenshot they have been zoomed in.

and the black line isnt there ( the line that goes over the comment box)

login- the black line under the foot of the man isnt there in the actual files.

the quality of both are much better than in screenie . i will try setup a test game and put the files on when i get some offers

Not to be rude but that is one seriously ugly template. You should have Peter make you one. He is really good at it. ;)

did you read the description , and what dont you like ,please explain as saying its ugly isnt good enough for me , and i am selling a layout and login not buyin one . i have also said it doesnt look very good in the screenshots but looks better on the game. i just cant post the link as my game isnt secure yet ;) feedback is apreciated so if you can tell me what you dont like i can make it better and i will improve

Edited by Ecko

did you read the description , and what dont you like ,please explain as saying its ugly isnt good enough for me , and i am selling a layout and login not buyin one . i have also said it doesnt look very good in the screenshots but looks better on the game. i just cant post the link as my game isnt secure yet ;) feedback is apreciated so if you can tell me what you dont like i can make it better and i will improve

Easy man.... I was just jerking your chain.....Joking.