MakeWebGames

Fraser's Mod Shop - Mods including Gradient Names, Gang Wars, Gang Ranks... Alot more

phpcoder56

Hello There, I am selling mods for the GRPG script, i have a wide range of mods and can make nearly any to order. All the mods i have are extremely secure and wont make your game any less secure.

Some of the mods i have include:

Gradient Names (do not affect anything such as changing your name)

Gang Ranks (means gangs can give your ranks and they can have different permissions)

Gang Wars (Two gangs have to fight and the winner gets an agreed amount)

HOF City Filter (So you can search your position on the HOF by the city)

Instant Paypal (So that when the player pays they get their items straight away)

Hitman Listings (People can place someone they want attacked on the hitman list and the person who does it gets paid for it)

Contact List (Where you can store friends and ememys you have on your contct list)

In Game Forums

Every mod can either be implemented by myself or i can give you a full manual upon purchase on how to implement it.

Also so see a demo for any of the mods just PM me and ill send you a link, also if you need me on msn it is: [email protected]

Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...
Very much professional that you can't reply back regarding my PM I sent you phpcoder56. I'm interested in some mods of yours, well was interested, but since you don't wanna bother replying back I'll say SCREW IT!

The poor guy hasn't even been on the site since his last message. I think your very much unprofessional, and inpatient, look at the times he made the messages, around 11pm (GMT) so wait till then, in fact, wait for two more days, then if he hasn't replied, then you say you don't want his mods.

• Like 1