MakeWebGames

Punch

BaLoP

this is just a small mod it just allows user to punch someone and it gives the user a event saying they where punched and it will also show how many people you have punched on your profile

ok

add

punches int 11 default 0

into your users table

then make a file called punch.php and in it put

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then add

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and

to viewuser.php

• Like 1

This is a good little feature, but I did notice something: you're not checking to see if the $_GET['id'] contains a valid userid.

After

you should add in:

and then run the rest of the code. Just a bit of error checking. :)

i never seen that before but you guys can think what you want to think i can see why you think it but i really made myself
i'm not accusing you of anything. I think its a great mod and i'm sure you did code it.. All i'm saying is that I have this exact same idea in my game that I coded a while ago. The coding is different a little but none the less its the same.

the only difference between this one and mine is I have it so they can only slap that user once a day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

can someone help

I have V2: I get this error:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/killersi/public_html/punch.php:2) in /home/killersi/public_html/globals.php on line 28

It also says User does not exhist. I tried the original post here as well as what Equinox posted.

with those I got critical errors:

line 28 in globals.php is:

Punch

SQL

--------------------------------------------------------

punch.php

====================================================

then add

Then add to viewuser.php

Edited by Tangled

G7470 fixed me Thank you G!

in the view user find:

and change it to this:

the punch.php from the original post from BaLoP and Equinox worked but it had to be tweeked around to make it work.