MakeWebGames

[In-Depth Review] Vile City

Alex Riley

The Apprentice - Alex Riley is here again; Changing the gaming world one review at a time.

So... let's get down to buisness.

Game Name: Vile City

Game URL: http://www.vilecity.com

Game Owner(s): arion

These reviews as always are going to be split up into 5 different sections, these are as follows;

- Login/Register (Easy sign-up, Layouts, What could be improved, What i personally like)

- Logging In (Logging in for the first time, Information provided on game)

- Exploring the game (Are things easily found, Are things made clearer, Layout of the game)

- Staff (Are the staff friendly, How do they help, Different staff roles)

- Misc Information (Game statistics and a general overview of the games userbase, Key feautres)

Login/Register:

The login page and register page are very impressive i do not have a bad thing to say about this login page, as always with these reviews i ramble about whether or not login pages are informative, and once again i think this one is informative with not only text but images aswell, so this made me really like the login page, the register page is fairly straight forward and simple there is no captcha test but however you do have to agree to a TOS which i always say is a good feature to have in any game.

In clossing i give the login and register pages a 8/10

Logging in:

Logging in the game for the first time you recieve a message right away, it's a great feature to have because it makes the user feel welcomed, upon logging in it's just the same as any other text based games the layout has been imrpoved from origional source codes and looks a whole lot better, everything on the game is easily found. I liked this game upon logging in and i actually played it for around 30 minuites and felt myself getting addicted.

Exploring the game:

I wont say much about the exploring aspect of the game, everything is just like the origional text based games, no major changes to talk about

This review is going to end on a low however, upon saying i was writing a review on this game i had some negative feedback from some former users.

- Ex user 'SKYBLU' claimed that the game play aspect was very good however the staff running and underhanded sneaky things they did where a put-off

- An annonymous source had said that the game was good during a period of time, but with no updates for a long time and the staff treating people who donated more fairly than those who didn't.

... So in closing and from what i've heard this game is going to get an overall disapointing 5/10

A game should never be run just for people who donate.

Thats my two cents anyway, check it out for yourself MWG.

As always... The Apprentice - Alex Riley