MakeWebGames

[In-Depth Review] Trenton Made

Alex Riley

The Apprentice - Alex Riley is here again; Changing the gaming world one review at a time.

So... let's get down to buisness.

Side notes: Yeah, i know TM is a very good and succesful game already, however i do want to review as many games as possible. So this is more of a pleasure than a request.

Game Name: Trenton Made

Game URL: http://www.trentonmade.com

Game Owner(s): The Man & Sway

These reviews as always are going to be split up into 5 different sections, these are as follows;

- Login/Register (Easy sign-up, Layouts, What could be improved, What i personally like)

- Logging In (Logging in for the first time, Information provided on game)

- Exploring the game (Are things easily found, Are things made clearer, Layout of the game)

- Staff (Are the staff friendly, How do they help, Different staff roles)

- Misc Information (Game statistics and a general overview of the games userbase, Key feautres)

Login/Register: So the login page is amazing, thats the first thing i'm going to say, it has everything you could possibly need when you first visit a game like this, things like Screenshots, Game Background Story and of course Current User Statistics, what more could you need to know? Layout wise the game is kept very clean especailly in the Login and Register sections, the whole game matches in my opinion and thats what i like on games like these, The game login and register in all is really good and i think it matches with the rest of the games theme. The register page is of similar standards, it is a fairly easy sign-up and no hassle. Another thing i love about these games.

In clossing i'd give the Login/Regiser section of this review a kind 9/10

Logging In:

Logging in for the first time you will see some distinct differences between other games and Trenton Made, the differences being better in my opinion, i love the layout of this game and i can't say that enough. When logging in everything is very easily found again it's not to complexed but it's still changed a little with the layout and such, The information provided when you first login is very helpful you recieve an inbox from the game admin telling you what it's like in the world of Trenton Made. Other great things are the users are very friendly and if they see new sign ups they'd message and ask do they need any starting advice, which is always a plus.

Logging in i'd give this game a firm and deserved: 10/10

Exploring the game:

Exploring the game is made very easy, nothing has really changed in terms of exploring, as i have said before everything is made more clear and in my opinion everything is where everything should be nothing is out of place, i would like to add that on the actuall explore page the worda [NEW] need to be removed from some links as they have been around for quite a whilst now, anyways i dont really have anything bad to say about the impressive layout or the exploring of this game.

Exploring the game i would give a 8/10

Staff:

I've had a chance to talk to a few of the staff here on TM however not as much as i'd like to, they are very helpful and they respond to their many users whenever they can, they are also active in the forums which i love about Staff members i don't see any NPC staff members other than the two owners i dont think they play all that much.

Staff on this game will get a deserved: 9/10

Misc Information:

This is the part where i ramble about stuff like the userbase ect...

So in just over 1100 days the site has a userbase of just over 11,000, these stats speak for themself a game this old with a userbase this large, it's fairly impressive and with an active userbase of atleast 1,000 i'd say trenton made hasn't done half bad with there userbase.

Key Features:

- Loan Sharks .... (Why? ... Well, there is always more than one way of getting money without doing in-game tasks)

- Russian Roulette ... (Why? ... it's a good way to add more competition into the game)

- Achievement Awards ... (Why? ... Gives the users a sence of accomplishment)

- Online Chat ... (Why? Easy way for users to talk and get to know each other)

So, finally my final rating for Trenton Made is going to be 9/10 i personally love this game, and would recomend it to many people.

As always... The Apprentice - Alex Riley