MakeWebGames

[In-Depth Review] Corrupt City

Alex Riley

The Apprentice, Alex Riley,,, With another seemingly good Text Based Game Review... Enjoy!

Game Name: Corrupt City

Game URL: http://www.corruptcity,net

Game Owner(s): Skalman

These reviews as always are going to be split up into 5 different sections, these are as follows;

- Login/Register (Easy sign-up, Layouts, What could be improved, What i personally like)

- Logging In (Logging in for the first time, Information provided on game)

- Exploring the game (Are things easily found, Are things made clearer, Layout of the game)

- Staff (Are the staff friendly, How do they help, Different staff roles)

- Misc Information (Game statistics and a general overview of the games userbase, Key feautres)

So, lets get it started.

Login/Register:

Okay, so i didn't really expect this kind of login when i heard the name of this game, i'm going to personally say this is one of the many few games out there that pull of the image login page, i dont really like the fact that people would use images in the login page as Corrupt City have, but i must say the more i see top quality images made and things that actually stick with the theme of the game the more i can see my opinion changing.

I didn't have to register on this game, but i did see the register page, i have said it before and i'll say it again that i love when the Login and Register pages actually match and doesn't look worlds apart, So because i didn't have to register i don't really have much to say about the register page, Things that i would change however are maybe looking at the images used and see if you can change them, i personally don't like the flames used but thats my personal preferences, it doesn't mean that everyone is going to hate them.

So in all, the Login & Reigster would get a kind 6/10

Logging on:

When i logged in i was pleasantly suprised at what i saw, the layout was totally not what i expected but in a good way, everything looked like origional MC v2 only with a more outstanding layout, as i've said time and time again i'm not a big fan of using images but i make an exception for a few places and this is clearly one of them, everytime i see amazing images used like in CC i feel a little bit more like i could see these images on every game. Everything in the game is very easily found as i've said before it looks like basics V2 layouts. There isnt really that much information provided as to where abouts you should start in-game however as i always say it's just basic knowledge, however when your getting people who don't know anything about these games it's always nice to have advice & guidence along the way.

I like the whole layout of the game and i really would recommend visiting this website.

Exploring the game:

Exploring the game is quite simple actuallty, as i have said everything is really easily found, not that many big changes to talk about other than the layout.... As far as the game goes in, in-game activities everything is made crystal clear... nothing has really cuahgt my eye other than the yourcartle page which is basically the yourgang page, this has been edited and i would say edited in a very good way it makes the gang page look less messy and more clean.

Staff:

I dont know any of the staff members, however when the game is fully created i will be sure to talk to the staff members and find out if they are a nice group of people or not, i'll be sure to edit this post when the game is released rather than make a totally new post.

Misc Information:

Being in BETA phase i cant really say that much about it nor it's key features, i do actually like the look and potential of this game, i'm going to edit this review again upon completion.

I for now would recommend checking this game out and give it a strong 8/10 in terms of potential and overall enjoyability.

As always... The Apprentiice - Alex Riley