MakeWebGames

Crimes Success Formula Help - Paying up to $30

AdilB

Hi there. I have resetted my game and I am now working on crimes but I am in need of help.

I need to hire someone that is good at maths and the mccodes crime success formula for this.

Basically I have 47 crimes. Its guna be quite hard to level in my game so it will take a while for people to do some of the crimes.

Anyway what I have done is put the crimexp gained from the crime as the same amount of brave that the crime costed.

So if there was a crime that costs 10 brave, the crimexp given from that crime will be 10 if the person successfully does the crime.

Also if the fail the crime, they lose some crimexp; cost of crime/2

So if the crime costed 10 brave, theyd lose 5 crimexp

Then I want my crime success formula a bit like Torn City where the crimexp and happiness determines the crime success rate.

But I need to write a formula for each crime and have no idea what to do in the formula since im not that good at maths.

I need someone who is good at maths to get in touch with me if they can help me for $15-$30

I need them to make the lower brave cost crimes easy and the higher brave cost crimes harder. so the crimes start easy and get harder.

And I want it so you have to keep doing the lower crimes to build crimexp then gradually move up.

This is a hard job and I need it done ASAP so I can pay up to $30 for it. I need someone that can actually help and not waste my time so preferably someone who has experience with this stuff.

I will provide a screenshot of all my crimes and their brave cost and crimexp gain so that you can create the formulas per crime.

I don't think it's worth messing around with all those formulae, You might aswell make a new field in the database, "minEXP" - and if the user doesn't have that amount they fail thus making them complete smaller crimes more and more.

Changing 47 formulae is a lot of hard work IMO.