MakeWebGames

Testers And A Game Review Wanted

havanuf

Hello, I am currently the webmaster for a new browser based nation simulator and I am looking for feed back and players to join the game to test the mechanic and the over balance of the game.

The Game Name is: Nations Under Fire

Game URL: http://www.nationsunderfire.com

Small description:

Nations Under Fire is a free persistent browser based nation simulation game that allows the player to role play as the ruler of a nation and govern its political, economical and military affairs in an effort to become the most powerful nation in the game. This goal is accomplished by constructing buildings, creating military forces, researching technologies, buying and selling of goods, and destroying your enemies in military combat.

Thank you for taking the time to review the game and test it out.

Nice implementation of what appears to be more of a stragety based rpg. Logged in and registered with no issues. You have a lot of content built into this game, all most to much to handle for a new user.I think you have done a good job with it though.Would be nice if there was a short beginner quest line that introduces some of the gameplay/ interface to the user.Kind of like a first steps to take quest line it would help.

Overall it looks like a interesting game.The interface is laid out good for game play with the exception of the sidebar game menu.It is at the bottom after logging in and the web menu is still at top. I would look at switching those two menus after logging in to the game as each task you try and do you have to scroll down the site just to see the menu its annoying and could be better placed imo.

Work on replacing the clipart images on home page (in game they look good) with some thing more personalized for your site the end result will do your site justice.There are differences in the style that as a whole don't work together imo different shades of green different style graphics ( some rounded corners,some not) makes it look confusing.

This just my opinion after playing the game for about 30 min,overall i would say good job.

wrx