MakeWebGames

ConflictChaos for sale

Equinox

Well, turns out bigger and better opportunity for me has arisen and I can no longer continue to work on my own engine. So I've decided to sell, I will only be selling to a trusted person and for the time an effort I've already put into this site, I won't be selling for cheap, so don't make silly offers please.

The game is built from the ground up, custom. No McCodes involved. It's secure and I've had a number of people do some 'tests' on it to check it's safe and it seems fine. You will get the domain and if you like, I will continue to host it on mine and Zed's server for as long as you like. There are some incomplete things within the game, but I can complete them for the buyer if required.

So far, the game consists of:

Login,

Register

Inventory

Shops

Explore

Mailbox

Events

Hospital

Jail

Settings page

Game Info page (userlist, usersonline)

Search feature

Tasks (crimes)

Train (gym)

The database is setup well, it's not cluttered and as far as I know I've used the right indexations and database optimizations. I went through it and cleared it up a few days ago.

The site runs fast and it wouldn't take a lot of work to get it open and ready to go

And then the main files, such as a cron file which runs on timestamps, so the game updates to the second. There are also some other little features the game has, like logging everything so you can create awards and what not.

I will continue to work on the game and make features if the new owner would like me to, as well as completing the features that are currently there but incomplete.

http://www.conflictchaos.com

Add me on MSN or email me at :

[email protected]

If the game fails to sell, it will die. Or remain until I can return.