MakeWebGames

Reveiw My Game

DISTORTED

Starting with the greetings ending with the critics.

Hello,

and congratulation for release. As you mention the game is 30% done so there's no point for writing a review on it.

Critics.

You have Yes and No buttons on the front page, near login. What's up with those ?

Your welcome page looks OK, but the ads from the button and the top text "free2play" kind ruins it.

If your purpose is to make users click the ads and leave your website. You succeed on it! But I guess this is not your purpose.

Moving on, the Register page, and login forms definitely need a style, ( align, focus, tab-order, access keys, ... ).

Less glittering and eye catch effects can give a more realistic or "drama" for the story.

The Intro movie is grate, but it gets kinda boring after 1 min, having the same song ... Doesn't put me in the mood of playing the game.

Avoid using the target="_Blank" on your link, in the first minute I had like 8 tabs open.

After register : a big bump

You website lacks of compatibility. In Firefox , Safari and IE 8, didn't test it in chrome.

Untitled-1.jpg

I hope you take this as a constructive critic, :) good luck, I'll be playing it.

Later edit. Your flash menu, to loud!, and what happens when you add a new page, or change a name ?

Remove the link on the top the "flash marquee text".

BTW how old are you ? and I got the felling your Romanian? :thumbsup:

thanks

This is distorted Im at my brothers house so thats why the name is different. Thanks alot for the reveiw it helps alot.

Im having a few problems with the layout getting it to work in different res at the moment if you change res to 1024x768 everything will line up as it should.

now when you said you had 8 links in the first min was that from using the flash menu. when I use it here at my b rother or back at my house it works 100%. But thats a quick fix I hope lol Im 27 years old and Im from usa Delaware :thumbsup:

Thanks for your review it helps alot as things that work 100% for me may not for others any thing else you find let me no bro