MakeWebGames

Win a free domain name!

Zeggy

Here's your chance to win a free domain name!

All you need to do is write a mod (or more than one) for ezRPG! Anybody who writes a mod for ezRPG engine will have a chance to win a free domain name. Easy!

Port over a popular mod from another engine or from your own code, write a new feature you've been wanting to try out, or use your imagination!

Rules:

You can submit as many mods as you want.

You have 14 days to make submissions. (Last day for submissions is the 17th of March)

Submissions will be judged by me, following a mystery criteria (could be the most mods written, could be best idea, most original, most popular, most downloads, best code, or none of these)

The winner will have 3 days to decide which domain name they want, then I will register it and transfer ownership.

Your free domain name can have any of the following TLDs:

.com

.net

.info

.uk

.be

.eu

.tel

.me

.mobi

.fr

Make your submissions by making a new Mod topic in the ezRPG forum here.

Good luck! :D

What you see in the release candidate are the only features that will be in the release.

Mailbox is not planned, no.

The only features in the engine are the engine framework, core features (like login/register) and example modules (like members list or stat points distribution). This isn't a complete game script like mccodes. :)

So yeah, you could do something very simple like user profile, or something popular like a mailbox, or something very critical like a battle engine.

What you see in the release candidate are the only features that will be in the release.

Mailbox is not planned, no.

The only features in the engine are the engine framework, core features (like login/register) and example modules (like members list or stat points distribution). This isn't a complete game script like mccodes. :)

So yeah, you could do something very simple like user profile, or something popular like a mailbox, or something very critical like a battle engine.

Bitch :P

You know ive half done my own with other stuff. (mailbox, (settings controlled from admin panel), user profiles)) -.-

Just haven't had time to finsh mailbox. lol