MakeWebGames

Timed racing system?

KDawg08

I want to add a racing system to my game...

With this racing system, there is a race every 10 minutes.

In order to become a part of the race you have to click a button that says "ENTER RACE"

There is a timer on this race page that counts down so ppl know how long left.

Based on the total number of racers there is 10 users per tier based on LEVEL.

Each tier is just a different box or tab where u can see everyone that is racing with you and it refreshes automatically every time a new racer participates.

Basically I want to know if someone can create a race system (ajax/java/flash is fine if u can't figure it out in php) that has these features.

If you would like a demo go to http://racekingsgame.com/login.cfm <---This game sucks but that race theory is a VERY bad ass system for what i would like done.

If someone is interested in taking a shot at this PLEASE let me know. I have been trying to set something like this up for about 4 months but I don't have the knowledge to do this yet.

If nobody will offer to do this just because they can, then I will take offers on prices to do this.

If you register for Race Kings and choose a car, click on the "RACE" tab and click race or whatever the big button says it will show u exactly what i wanna do. including results on the right hand side and tabbed on Tiers based on level(s). with a timer on that page somewhere.