MakeWebGames

Recode fight system to 1v1 racing?

KDawg08

So I'm trying to figure out how to recode the fight system.

I want to make it so that when you try to fight someone (IN MY GAME "Race 1v1") it will do the following:

Choose your active/current car to race vs the other players active/current car.

I want the system to use weapons as it does now (but my weapons are now car items such as nos boost etc.).

(I still have hospital and jail but have also added repair shop and impound.)

I want to have a chance that while racing you win or lose based on your car level etc. (Doubt this can be done without recoding ALOT so i doubt this one will happen but figure might as well ask anyways.)

I want there to also be a change where you will get into a police chase and have to drive (4 buttons, left, right, forward, stop). and based on random events you get caught or get away. (STOP = auto caught 75% of the time.)

I DOUBT THIS CAN BE DONE WITHOUT ACCESS TO MY GAME (Which i don't give out) so if not oh well. but had to atleast write it down somewhere so i can remember exactly what i want to do with it.

Well one way i would think this is possible, is by editing the links and codes which select the users weapons from the inventory and replace it with a bit of code which selects the cars from the person garage. You would also have to edit the outcome code of the fight, to what you want it to be display after they have raced and a winner has been announced.

Well one way i would think this is possible, is by editing the links and codes which select the users weapons from the inventory and replace it with a bit of code which selects the cars from the person garage. You would also have to edit the outcome code of the fight, to what you want it to be display after they have raced and a winner has been announced.
Thanks I have to post one more up and this one is a better idea for my system...