MakeWebGames

Need Adult Scripts but don't know where to find them

vampireduff

Hi,

I am helping my partner run her new adult game made from mcc v2, It is a adult game all the scripts I have for my game are just normal ones. but I am getting a lot of people asking me and her, to add a F@#K you partner mod, and and other hardcore sex mods like others games have.

I have edited a few like the date mod, and youtube.mod and a couple of others to fit in with what they are asking, but is they a place I could get them from without spending the time re-coding them. I'm only learning php, so it is trail and error and these people don't like to wait. so any help pointing me in the right place would be great :)

well I am not sure what mods or game add on's to get just yet so everything they have asked for I have made myself which is going down well. but I have made one mod like the date mod where you make love to your partner but first you need to get some sex protection (safe sex) however now they are asking if I could make it so if they have sex protection they have a good out come, but if they don't it could add a random std that would put both partners in the hospital for a little while. I would put up the script up so I could get help or ideas on how to put this in but I'm not sure on the rules for adult scripts.