MakeWebGames

Looking for people to help start my new game.!

Guest Null

I am currently looking for a team of 3 people that want to help me start my new game. Unfortunately, I can't offer anything at the moment, But that can be handled during our conversation. Also Here are the requirements:

Basic Team Requirements

. Helpful to any users that may need help when the game releases

. Uses Correct grammar for items, shops, etc.

. Doesnt just sit around and let everyone else do the work

. Works together as a team

Now if you wanna be one of the coders, here are those requirements

. Has coded for atleast 1 year and can code php decently

. Knows how to convert v1 to v2(In the rare case i use any free mods)

. Comes up with good ideas for mods, as well as from user feedback.

Any Questions? anyway, if you are interested, please mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.! 8)

I would suggest not making a game with Ben-Nasha. We all know him from Dev-forum, and he has got a bad reputation, for posting other peoples codes and then saying that it's his codes.

If you decide to make a game with him, for that reason probably your game will not be successful. Try plan everything out and do everything bit by bit, and i'm sure you could cope without the help of Ben.

Thanks.

RE:

I would suggest not making a game with Ben-Nasha. We all know him from Dev-forum, and he has got a bad reputation, for posting other peoples codes and then saying that it's his codes.

If you decide to make a game with him, for that reason probably your game will not be successful. Try plan everything out and do everything bit by bit, and i'm sure you could cope without the help of Ben.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Do you have any info on the user here called That Guy? And yes i am a decent coder myself. But theres always somethin to make. Im just lookin for a Legitimate helper, they dont really need to code cuz i got that down for now, and if they are slow on code thats fine. Now, At first, you will not have cpanel access when you join because i gotta make sure people are legit. After that if i decide your ok, ill let you it. Now... If you hack me and change my password, You will be contacted. And thats not a good thing.