MakeWebGames

Newer Attack Ladder

Guest Null

Ok soo.. I have this attack ladder. But im wondering if anyone would use it. If you want it just reply to the post and if i get atleast 5-10 positive reply's ill post it up on the board :). heres it's features..

Attack Ladder

. Awards a (set) amount of crystals every hour, customizable in its own Attack Ladder Panel.

. Add, Remove Attack ladder position.

. #1 Attack Ladder member gets the same (set) amt of crystals every hour, plus an extra amount every six hours to encourage players to donate to your game to get stats , thus able to knock a member off the ladder and take there spot.

. Only 1.00 since its New years :)

. Free updates via e-mail(I'll send the updates to your paypal email, unless otherwise specified in a note.

.Installation is basically plug-and-play. Although i am working on a mod installer.

So reply ;)

im sure a few people would try it out but reading your post it say 1 $ so maybe this should be in the paid mods thread . :thumbsup:
It is in paid mods now, but for 20.00. The 1.00 sale was 3 copies and it was for new years eve.