MakeWebGames

My graphics project

iR00T

Hello guys, I would like to start off by saying. I am going to start a little graphics project for MWG users ONLY.

[align=center]Description of what I'll be doing:

• I will be creating images/banners for gaming websites or personal websites and maybe even forums
  • I will do this at random of the site I go to, I will ask the owner if he wants a new image or if he wants something new done, If he does, I'll make one

Extra Information:

• The request/quene line is listed below, It's first come first serve. So don't ask to be promoted higher up in rank.
  • I'm not the best at little icons like login buttons, however I can make some small images maybe 100x100 or 80x100 in size.
  • The deadline on this project at the moment is NEVER, as I will be doing this for a while. However it could stop one day, but I don't see that happening soon
  • Also if and when you ask me to do something, I want you to include what you want. This means, Banner, Forum avatar ETC. This is so I can add it along with your name in the quene line.
  • Also if you beg me or bug me about your image, I will remove your name from the quene list and/or avoid you for a week, After that week is up, You may request to have your name back on the quene list.
  • I am a very busy man, So don't bug me about how long it's taken or let me see what you have so far or anything in that nature.
  • I'm doing this out of generosity, It's not required so remember that before you post anything.

Screenshots of completed work:

1.http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg106/chrisellis420/MyWork/bannermwg.jpg

Request/Quene line:

• Makewebgames banner. - Completed. 24/12/09 4:23PM.
  • Danny696 banner - Pending.

[/align]

[align=center]ALL WORK AS STOPPED AS MY PC IS BROKE, WORK WILL CONTINUE IN 5-7 DAYS<

THANKS,

GANJAFREAK.

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cablebox

No offence, but the MWG Banner looks like it is done in MS Paint, with a font downloaded from the internet. Do you have any other work you have done to show off? Cause that banner is not much to go by

No offence, but the MWG Banner looks like it is done in MS Paint, with a font downloaded from the internet. Do you have any other work you have done to show off? Cause that banner is not much to go by
sorry but i must agree .. thats just 2 things .. writing and a makewebgames pic thing :P

Maybe a more detailed banner approach might be helpful ..